ITBP Recruitment 2016 – 683 Inspector GD Post | www.itbpolice.nic.in: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 683 posts of Inspector GD. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.itbpolice.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is within 60 days.
|Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Organization Name:||Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Last Date:||within 60 days|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment Notification 2016 – @Defense Jobs
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has published an EmploymentNews for Inspector GD. Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues on the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply within 60 days. Those candidates who want to build their career as Inspector GD job you can get all the details below and also who are looking for Latest Defence Jobs then can also get all the details below. For Those Candidates who are looking for Latest & Regular Updates of Government (Govt), Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, PSC Jobs, NIT Jobs, Admit Card & Result Updates Available at www.stateresults.in .
Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Organization Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Inspector GD
- Number Of Vacancies: 683 posts
- Job Location: Delhi
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 52 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay.
- How Can You Apply:
- Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by submitting all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” Sr. Admn. Officer (Estt.), Directorate General, ITBP, l\IHAlGovt. of India, BIock-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-ll0003 ” before the last Submission Date.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: within 60 days
- Relevant Links:
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force [ITBP]:
ITBP Is Well Known as Indo-Tibetan Border Police. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force [ITBP] came to existence on 24 Oct 1962. Presently ITBP has deployed on border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border and manning Border Outposts on altitudes ranging from 9000’ to 18700’ in the Western, Middle and Eastern Sector of the Indo-China Border.
ITBP is a specialized mountain Force, and most of the officers & men are professionally trained mountaineers and skiers. Being the first responder for the natural disaster in the Himalayas, ITBPF has been carrying out numerous rescue and relief operations.
How to Download ITBP Application Form:
As We, All Know That ITBP Application Form is a Major important document at the time of when ITBP publish some vacancy Notification. So There is Few Steps If you follow them then you can easily download the Application Form from the official website that is www.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates can apply by filling the application form online and after apply you have to download the application form to the mentioned address in the advertisement. For Fill up the application form, you can follow the below steps one by one.
- Visit the official website URL : www.itbpolice.nic.in
- You go at recruitment section and select Advertisement link
- Click On Apply online link.
- Read The Notification before fill-up the Application Form.
- After Complete read and understand the requirement details Fillup the application form.
- Attach the required documents which were mention in the official advertisement.
- At Last Download the fill-up Application Form and send to the specified address before the last date.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Admit Card
After the submission last date of Application form, The next phase was downloading the admit card which is available only the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in. For download, the admit card or hall ticket or call letter candidate have to login into the website with their unique registration ID and Password which was generated at the time of submission of application form. After login into the site with the required credentials candidate go to their respective post link to which they are applied and download their admit card.
Admit Card is only available for those candidates who have successfully submit their application form before the last date and who are eligible for the applied post. ITBP will post the Admit Card for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) police recruitment few days before the Exam Date. You Can Also Visit our website regularly for the Admit Card Download link.
After the recruitment process (Application form Submit & Download Admit Card) completed, ITBP Going to take some time for evaluating the answer sheets for publishing the selection list of eligible candidates. So those candidates who have attend the exam or join in the selection process they can now check the official website for their Results. For the results, candidates can also check our website because we also update once the result announced. Visit our site regularly for more updates.