IAF Recruitment 2016 – 53 Fireman & Fire Engine Driver Vacancies: Indian Air Force (IAF) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 53 Post of Fireman & Fire Engine Driver. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.indianairforce.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 30 Days from The Date of Publication.
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment Notification 2016 – Defence Jobs
|Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Organization Name:||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Last Date:||30 Days from The Date of Publication|
Indian Air Force (IAF) has published an Employment News Notification for Fireman & Fire Engine Driver. Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues on the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 30 Days from The Date of Publication. Those candidates who want to build their career as Fireman & Fire Engine Driver job you can get all the details below and also who are looking for All India Govt Jobs then can also get all the details below. For Those Candidates who are looking for Latest & Regular Updates of Government (Govt), Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, PSC Jobs, NIT Jobs, Admit Card & Result Updates Available at www.indjobupdate.in
Also Apply: Defence Jobs
Indian Air Force (IAF) 2016 Vacancy / Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Organization Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Fireman & Fire Engine Driver
- Number Of Vacancies: 53 Post
- Job Location: All India
|Name Of The Post||No Of Post||Pay Scale|
|Fireman||45 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Fire Engine Driver||08 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-|
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- How Can You Apply:
How to Apply for Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2016
- Interested and eligible candidates can also apply through offline by using the application form which was available on the official website, i.e., www.indianairforce.nic.in. While the candidates try to fill up, the application candidates have to read the instruction because a single mistake can out you from the requirement process. Also, you miss a golden opportunity for your career job. After fill up the application form candidate have to send their fill-up application form along with all the required documents to the mentioned address before the last date. Those applications is received after the final or last date of receiving they are count as reject application by the selection committee.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application
- Before applying candidates should have attested Xerox copies of educational certificates, Other documents, and Passport size photograph.
- Carefully Fill the Application Form Or Fill up after download the application form.
- Submit the filled application form along with all the necessary documents like valid ID proof.
- After Successfully Submit the application form candidates have to download the application from the website and need to send their application form to the below postal address before the last date is 30 Days from The Date of Publication .
- Venue Address: the Concerned Air Force Station
- Important Dates:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Important Links: