APSC Recruitment 2016 – 208 Registrar, Resident Surgeon & Demonstrator Vacancy: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has finally Published an employment news notification for their recruitment of 208 Posts of Resident Surgeon/Demonstrator. Also, there is lots of opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for a long time for such opportunity. So Now, they are invited to all those eligible candidates to Visit their official portal www.apsc.nic.in and fill up the form online before the last date of Submission that is 27.10.2016.
APSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Government Jobs
|Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Organization Name:||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published an Employment News Notification for Resident Surgeon/Demonstrator. Due to that, it is advice to all the candidates read all the information from the below official notification, to get the same information about the name of the post, education criteria, Selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, and important dates by Downloading the official notification. For Getting all Those information, you can visit the official information portal, or you get all those information below link. Therefore, those candidates still not yet apply due to some issues on the day of notification publish. So, first of all, they have to download the application form and apply 27.10.2016. Those candidates who want to build their career as Resident Surgeon/Demonstrator job you can get all the details below and also who are looking for Assam Govt Jobs then can also get all the details below. For Those Candidates who are looking for Latest & Regular Updates of Government (Govt), Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, PSC Jobs, NIT Jobs, Admit Card & Result Updates Available at www.indjobupdate.in
APSC 2016 Vacancy / Recruitment Details:
- Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Organization Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
- Name Of The Post: Resident Surgeon/Demonstrator
- Number Of Vacancies: 208 Posts
- Job Location: Assam
- Educational Qualification:
- The Interested candidates should have completed MD or MS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates Maximum age 43 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For more details about age relaxation, please read the official recruitment notification.
- Pay Scale:
- The Candidates who got selected for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) jobs will get the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/- as per the recruitment role. For more information regarding salaries refer the official notification.
- Selection Process:
- Contenders who have applied for the Resident Surgeon/Demonstrator the selection committee will select jobs by their marks obtained in Written Test / Interview.
- How Can You Apply:
How to Apply for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2016
- Interested and eligible candidates can also apply through offline by using the application form which was available on the official website, i.e., www.apsc.nic.in. While the candidates try to fill up, the application candidates have to read the instruction because a single mistake can out you from the requirement process. Also, you miss a golden opportunity for your career job. After fill up the application form candidate have to send their fill-up application form along with all the required documents to the mentioned address before the last date. Those applications is received after the final or last date of receiving they are count as reject application by the selection committee.
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application
- Before applying candidates should have attested Xerox copies of educational certificates, Other documents, and Passport size photograph.
- Carefully Fill the Application Form Or Fill up after download the application form.
- Submit the filled application form along with all the necessary documents like valid ID proof.
- After Successfully Submit the application form candidates have to download the application from the website and need to send their application form to the below postal address before the last date is 27.10.2016 .
- Venue Address: the Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27.10.2016
- Important Links: